Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dream Stable

Because I am always on bike networking sites, I tend to see A LOT of bikes and sometimes, people just get everything right.  Obviously I would make a few changes here and there but overall this dude has pretty much every bike I could ever want.  Hell I would just take the Leader, Viner and Colnago and be perfectly happy.

To start things off, the perfect around town bike, a Leader 722TS with front and rear brakes, 28c tires and a sick front rack.
Photobucket

Next is a slew of track bikes, loaded with rad components and all very tastefully built.
Photobucket
Viner Track:  Love the Wound-Up fork and I have never seen an FSA RB-600, that hub is nuts.

Photobucket
KHS Aero Track: The black Sugino 75's and Easton EC-90 Aero fork with Ellipses, rad

Photobucket
3rensho Track: Chub hubs are nuts and I'm always a fan of Stratos horns

Photobucket
Matsuri Track: Sugino Super Maxi cranks and UKAI NJS rims look so sick on this bike

Last but certainly not least, is probably the most beautiful Colnago I have ever seen.  A Pro Lux Titanium with full Chorus and Shamals is enough to make me drool.
Photobucket

Check his Pedal Room for more photos and in depth parts lists.

No comments: