Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mr. Pink

Photobucket
Photobucket src="http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy119/tvi5007/mrpink3.jpg" />
Spotted on All-City's Blog

I have been riding fixed for over two years now and for the past few months I have been searching for the perfect road bike.  In the words of All-City "no one out there is doing a high end steel frameset anymore" which to some extent is true.  Bianchis and Cinellis are over priced and everything else comes with a Tiagra groupset at best.  Although it is only a prototype, the Mr. Pink might just be the dream bike I have been waiting for! Between the Zona tubing, internal cable routing and mid reach breaks for extra clearance I can't think of anything they missed.  I'm super stoked on this frame and I can't wait for more details on the final release.  STEEL IS REAL!

I Want.

No comments: