Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kid Zoom


KID ZOOM process from KINGBROWN Magazine on Vimeo.
Spotted on King Brown Mag

Ever since I was a young lad, the art of graffiti has always intrigued me. How is it that someone can make lines so sharp and images so detailed with a can of spray paint? Constantly I am stumbling upon new artists, Kid Zoom aka Ian Strange being the most recent. Spreading himself between buildings, canvas, installation and even road kill, it is easy to see his unbelievable talent. I highly recommend checking out his website. The blog is only updated once every month or two but when something new pops up it never disappoints. After filing through the pictures I wish I could have visited his "This City Will Eat Me Alive" exhibition a while back; some of his pieces just blow my mind. I'll definitely be on the look out for future exhibitions and you should too.

No comments: