Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life Behind a Lens: Tom Spellman Outlook 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Music festivals are honestly one of my favorite places to be.  The atmosphere is always awesome, the people are great, all of your favorite artist are playing in one place and most importantly they're outside.  Basically an explosion of ridiculously raging outdoor music.  I was scrolling through my blog-roll today and came across these epic pictures of Outlook 2011 which is held in Croatia.  From what I have gathered Outlook is an unbelievable four day festival held in Pula, Croatia in the beginning of September.  These are a few of my favorite shots but if you are yearning for more check out Better Never Than Late.

If you are interested, the program from the festival is pretty cool and I definitely recommend checking it out.

No comments: