Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

1983 Raleigh Lightweight Series Catalogue

Photobucket
Photobucket

This time of year is always the worst, balancing life and obscene amounts of school work means not so much time for Crank It.  But anyway I"M BACK and I was digging through a stack of papers in my basement over Thanksgiving break and came across this rad 1983 Raleigh Lightweight Series Catalogue that came with my dad's 1983 Raleigh Olympian.  I was looking through the catalogue and it is really awesome to see how some of the older parts and frames are still in such high demand.  The special order 753 with aero breaks, Of Mega crankset and campy deraileurs is simply out of control.  Only 100 of these bad boys made in '83  Steel is real!

If you have any specific questions about anything in the catalogue feel free to email me.

No comments: